Betting Odds for MUL vs ISL(Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United)
Multan Sultans – 1.80 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.180 in return). Bet Now
Islamabad United – 1.95 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.195 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Mohammad Rizwan score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). MUL vs ISL, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Colin Munro if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). MUL vs ISL, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Rilee Rossouw score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). MUL vs ISL, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–NZ-W VS SL-W 15TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United (MUL vs ISL), 7th Match
Date: 19th February 2023,
Time: 02:30 pm IST
Venue: Multan International Cricket Stadium, Multan
The pitch is ideal for batting, and the track has an equal bounce that batters will like. However, it has been seen that the pacers can acquire some movement in the early overs
The weather conditions are pretty good to host a game of cricket in Multan.There is no chance of rain during the match. The temperature will be around 30 degrees Celsius with 49% humidity.
Squad Comparison for Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United
The Multan Sultan have had a very solid start to their 2023 PSL campaign with 2 wins out of 3 matches. They defeated Peshawar Zalmi by 56 runs in the last match. They set a daunting target of 211 runs in 20 overs.
Captain Mohammad Rizwan scored 66 runs off 42 balls and star player of the match Rilee Rossouw scored a magnificent 75 runs off 36 balls. MUL vs ISL, They absolutely demolished the opposition bowlers in the process. The bowlers too joined the party as they restricted the opposition batsmen to 154 runs. Ihsanullah and Usama Mir claimed 3 wickets each as the Peshawar batsmen were left struggling throughout their innings.
Multan Sultans Playing XI
Mohammad Rizwan, Rilee Rossouw, Ihsanullah, Usama Mir, Kieron Pollard, Shan Masood, David Miller, Khushdil Shah, Carlos Brathwaite, Abbas Afridi, Sameen Gul
Islamabad United began their PSL campaign with an impressive win over the Karachi Kings. Bowling first, Islamabad United were set a challenging target of 174 to chase in 20 overs. After a shaky start, the Islamabad bowlers pulled the strings back into their favour in the second part of the innings.
The middle order of Islamabad United came into the party as they led their team to victory by chasing down a stiff target. MUL vs ISL, The openers failed to provide the start that the team required and were dismissed in single-digit scores. However, thanks to the middle order the chase was successful. Colin Munro was the top scorer for Islamabad United with his 58 runs off 28 ball thrashing. He was supported by Azam Khan who scored 44 off 28 balls.
Islamabad United Playing XI
Colin Munro, Azam Khan, Mohammad Wasim, Rummam Raes, Tom Curran, Hassan Nawaz, Paul Stirling, Rassie van der Dussen, Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf
Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United Match Prediction
While Colin Munro and Azam Khan have been in good form for Islamabad United but Mohammad Rizwan has been one of the best batsmen in the shortest format for some time and has performed every time under pressure. MUL vs ISL, Given that the Sultans have won 2 consecutive games, Islamabad United have more dangerous assets at their disposal.
- 1 Betting Odds for MUL vs ISL(Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United
- 7 Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United Match Prediction