Betting Odds for MUL vs PES(Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi)
Multan Sultans – 1.72 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.172 in return). Bet Now
Peshawar Zalmi – 2.05 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.205 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Rilee Rossouw score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). MUL vs PES, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.244). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Babar Azam if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). MUL vs PES, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Mohammad Rizwan score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). MUL vs PES, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–SL-W vs AUS-W 11th Match, Betting Tips and Match Prediction
Match: Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi (MUL vs PES), 5th Match
Date: 17th February 2023,
Time: 06:30 pm IST
Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan
The pitch at the Multan Cricket Stadium is a belter. As we saw in the first game, it remains true for batting throughout the 40 overs. The ball will come onto the bat quite nicely and batters can hit through the line too.
The temperature is expected to be between 28 to 14 degrees during the match hours. However, humidity is bound to peak at 58% in Match 5.
Squad Comparison for Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi
After losing their first match of the season to Lahore Qalandars by just 1 run, Multan Sultans made a resounding comeback by clinching their next encounter by 9 wickets against Quetta Gladiators. Playing at home.
Rilee Rossouw anchored the chase with a sublime unbeaten knock of 78 off 42 balls. MUL vs PES, With Rossouw and Mohammad Rizwan in form, and the likes of David Miller, Kieron Pollard, and Khushdil Shah to follow, Multan have one of the strongest batting units in the tournament currently. The victory against Quetta, however, was made possible through the sensational bowling effort of young fast bowler Ihsanullah.
Multan Sultans Playing XI
Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, Khushdil Shah, Sameen Gul, Ihsanullah, Abbas Afridi, Akeal Hosein, Kieron Pollard, Mohammad Rizwan (Wk) (C), David Miller, Usama Mir
Peshawar Zalmi had an exciting start to the new season of PSL, winning their first game against Karachi Kings by just 2 runs. On a batting beauty of a wicket at National Stadium in Karachi, Peshawar, after being asked to bat first, posted 199-5 on the board.
Tom Kohler-Cadmore top-scored for Peshawar in the match, blasting 92 runs off just 50 balls. MUL vs PES, Captain Babar Azam led from the front with a sublime innings of 68 off 46 balls. Another batter to watch out for is Sri Lanka’s Bhanuka Rajapaksa who can be dangerous if he stays for 20 or so balls at the wicket. Opener Mohammad Haris can also do well in this game.
Peshawar Zalmi Playing XI
Babar Azam (C), Mohammad Haris (Wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Saim Ayub, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, James Neesham, Shakib Al Hasan, Wahab Riaz, Sufiyan Muqeem, Salman Irshad, Khurram Shahzad
Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction
Multan Sultans have won 4 of the last 5 matches they have played against Peshawar Zalmi. Playing at home certainly gives them an added edge. MUL vs PES, They have one of the strongest batting units in the tournament and will also be hoping that Ihsanullah continues to wreak havoc. Meanwhile, Peshawar Zalmi are dependent on captain Babar Azam to lead from the front. They have a few other talented batters as well, but their bowling might struggle against this Multan side.
- 1 Betting Odds for MUL vs PES(Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi
- 7 Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi Match Prediction