NED vs ZIM: Zimbabwe will look for an early lead as they take on the Netherlands in the first game of the three-match ODI series at home.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for NED vs ZIM(Netherlands vs Zimbabwe)
Netherlands – 2.55 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.255 in return). Bet Now
Zimbabwe – 1.52 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.152 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Craig Ervine score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). NED vs ZIM, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Colin Ackermann if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). NED vs ZIM, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Wesley Madhevere score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). NED vs ZIM, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– MI-W VS DC-W 18TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Netherlands vs Zimbabwe (NED vs ZIM), 1st ODI
Date: 21th March 2023,
Time: 12:45 pm IST
Venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare
Batsmen will have to be cautious in their approach and play patiently. Any score over 270 runs would be a good total on this surface and difficult to chase.
The weather will be mostly sunny. We will have cool and breezy weather with ideal playing conditions on the match day.
Scott Edwards’ side comes here with a poor record where they haven’t won a game in a long time. The batting line-up has been inconsistent, and the bowling attack lacks teeth which is a major problem for the team.
Max O’Dowd and Vikramjit Singh must put runs on board at the top for the side to do well. NED vs ZIM, The middle order is strong, and they shall like to see partnerships between Colin Ackermann, Tom Cooper, and Bas de Leede. Scott Edwards and Teja Nidamanuru must use the long handle and add quick runs in the death overs.
Netherlands Playing XI
Scott Edwards (c & wk), Colin Ackermann, Vikramjit Singh, Max O’Dowd, Bas de Leede, Tom Cooper, Teja Nidamanuru, Shariz Ahmad, Paul van Meekeren, Fred Klassen, Vivian Kingma
Craig Ervine would like to take an early lead in the series. They didn’t impress in their last series against West Indies and shall look for a determined effort from their players. They know the conditions and have a strong batting line-up.
The loss of early wickets has been a perennial problem for the team. NED vs ZIM, Wesley Madhevere and Innocent Kala must deliver a good start to the side in this game. The middle order has the experience, and they would like to see Ervine, Gary Ballance, and Sikandar Raza set up partnerships. Sean Williams and Clive Madande must lift the scoring rate down the order.
Zimbabwe Playing XI
Craig Ervine (c), Wesley Madhevere, Innocent Kaia, Gary Ballance, Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams, Clive Madande (wk), Wellington Masakadza, Brad Evans, Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara
Netherlands vs Zimbabwe Match Prediction
The Netherlands comes here with a series of failures. They don’t have a great record in ODI cricket. NED vs ZIM, Only a few players in this team have displayed the temperament to play this format. Zimbabwe plays at home, and they have a strong middle order. It gives them an edge in the game. Blessing Muzarabani have a lot of experience, and they must put brakes on the scoring rate
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000