Betting Odds for PBKS vs MI(Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians)
Punjab Kings – 2.01(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.201 in return). Bet Now
Mumbai Indians – 1.91(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.191 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Cameron Green, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). PBKS vs MI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Shikhar Dhawan if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). PBKS vs MI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Suryakumar Yadav score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). PBKS vs MI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – LSG VS CSK 45TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians (PBKS vs MI), 46th Match
Date: 03rd May 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Punjab Cricket Association stadium – Mohali
|Stats||Matches||PBKS Won||MI Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||3||2||0|
It is a batting-friendly pitch in Mohali with the ball coming on to the bat nicely allowing batters to play their strokes freely.
There will be thundershower during the day but by the time of the match, it will be cloudy in Mohali with a high of 22 degrees Celsius.
Last Five Matches
|PBKS ( Punjab Kings )||W L W L W|
|MI ( Mumbai Indians )||W L L W W|
Squad Comparison for Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians
Their biggest disadvantage ahead of the MI match is a lack of dominance at home. Punjab Kings lost three games at Mohali after starting the season with a win at home against KKR. This is a crucial game as the race to the playoffs tightens.
Punjab will rely heavily on Arshdeep Singh and Sam Curran in this game. These two are among the most promising left-arm seamers who have the potential to make a significant impact on the game. While Rabada hasn’t been at his best, PBKS can’t afford to replace him with Nathan Ellis. Rahul Chahar, a former Mumbai Indian, should be Dhawan’s go-to man for a breakthrough in the middle overs.
Punjab Kings Playing XI
Atharva Taide, Shikhar Dhawan (c), Liam Livingstone, Sikandar Raza, Sam Curran, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh
Mumbai Indians have 8 points from 8 games and desperately need a win here to keep their playoff hopes alive. A win in this match could propel them to the fifth or sixth spot in the points table, depending on their NRR. This season, Mumbai’s chances of winning the title appear slim.
And it’s all because of their bowling difficulties. Archer does not appear to have made a significant impact and has been costly. Piyush Chawla is the only bowler who has truly made an impact. No overseas pacer has delivered for MI like Bumrah and Boult in previous seasons, whether it’s Riley Meredith, Jofra Archer, or Jason Beherendorff.
Mumbai Indians Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Jofra Archer, Piyush Chawla, Kumar Kartikeya, Riley Meredith, Arshad Khan
Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
These two teams will most likely compete closely. There is no clear winner here because both teams have similar issues and strengths. If the pitch is going to change and become slower as the game progresses, the toss can be important. Despite being expensive in recent games, we believe PBKS will have a slight advantage over MI due to their superior bowling attack.
- 1 Betting Odds for PBKS vs MI(Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians
- 9 Punjab Kings vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction