Betting Odds for PC vs PR(Pretoria Capitals vs Paarl Royals)
Pretoria Capitals – 1.83 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.183 in return). Bet Now
Paarl Royals – 1.83 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.183 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Theunis de Bruyn score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.77. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). PC vs PR, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.77. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Jason Roy if he score above 30.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. PC vs PR, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 30.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Jos Buttler score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.32. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.302). PC vs PR, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.32. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.302). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- JSK VS MICT 29TH SA20, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Pretoria Capitals vs Paarl Royals (PC vs PR), 30th Match
Date: 07th February 2030,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: SuperSport Park – Centurion
The average score on this pitch has been around 170-180 although Durban’s Super Giants posted an incredible 254-4 on Sunday. Quick bowlers should get assistance from the surface.
Some cloudy spells with sunshine coming through at other times. No threat of rain with the temperature in the low-20s throughout this match.
Squad Comparison for Pretoria Capitals vs Paarl Royals
It was an off day for Theunis de Bruyn’s side in the last game as they suffered a thrashing 151-run loss against the Durban Super Giants. The team sits on the top of the points table, and they are through to the semi-finals.
Philip Salt and Kusal Mendis haven’t been consistent at the top, and the pair shall look to set up a big opening wicket stand in this game. PC vs PR, The middle order is strong for the team, and they will like runs from Rilee Rossouw, Theunis de Bruyn, and Colin Ingram. James Neesham and Eathan Bosch add to the side’s batting strength down the order.
Pretoria Capitals Playing XI
Phil Salt, Kusal Mendis (wk), Theunis de Bruyn (c), Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, James Neesham, Senuran Muthusamy, Migael Pretorius, Eathan Bosch, Anrich Nortje, Josh Little
David Miller’s side comes into this contest with their last game against the Joburg Super Kings abandoned due to rain. The side has to win this game as they are tied on the same points with the Durban Super Giants.
Batting looks strong for the team, with Jason Roy and Jos Buttler looking in good form. The pair shall look to provide a good start in this game. PC vs PR, Wihan Lubbe must score quickly at No. 3 and build partnerships with Dane Vilas and Miller. Andile Phehluwayo, Evan Jones, and Mitchell Van Buuren must perform the role of finishers well in this game.
Paarl Royals Playing XI
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Wihan Lubbe, Dane Vilas, David Miller (c), Evan Jones, Mitchell van Buuren, Andile Phehlukwayo, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Pretoria Capitals vs Paarl Royals Match Prediction
It will be a contest between two sides that have done well in the tournament. The Royals have a strong batting line-up, and they need to get the best out of their batsmen. PC vs PR, However, the side’s bowlers haven’t been in the best form. The Capitals have a more balanced side with several all-rounders. They play at home, making them favorites to win this contest.
- 1 Betting Odds for PC vs PR(Pretoria Capitals vs Paarl Royals)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Pretoria Capitals vs Paarl Royals
- 7 Pretoria Capitals vs Paarl Royals Match Prediction