Betting Odds for PC vs SEC(Pretoria Capitals vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape)
Pretoria Capitals – 1.66 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.166 in return). Bet Now
Sunrisers Eastern Cape – 2.20 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.220 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Aiden Markram score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.77. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). PC vs SEC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.77. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.277). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Kusal Mendis if he score above 27.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now. PC vs SEC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 27.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.203). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Adam Rossington score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.32. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.272). PC vs SEC, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.32. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.272). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- SA-W VS SL-W 1ST MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Pretoria Capitals vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape (PC vs SEC), Final Match
Date: 11th February 2027,
Time: 09:00 PM IST
Venue: The Wanderers Stadium- Johannesburg
The Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg will host the final of the inaugural SA 20 season. In the T20 internationals, the average 1st inning score is 173 runs while in the domestic T20s, it is 165 runs.
It is a batting track here in Johannesburg. Though the last match was a low-scoring encounter, historically, the pitch has been ideal for batters. Thundershowers are expected on the match day with a high of 19 degrees Celsius.
Squad Comparison for Pretoria Capitals vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape
Pretoria Capitals finished on top with 7 wins from 10 matches in the league stage. While they weren’t impressive with the bat in the semi-final, the bowlers saved the day with an impressive performance. That has been one of the best features of this Capitals side.
Their bowlers have stepped up and delivered a game-changing performance time and again. PC vs SEC, James Neesham is someone who is likely to go unnoticed but has been a major factor in the Capitals’ wins. Right-arm fast bowler, Eathan Bosch has shown his batting skills at number 7. He can hit the long ball and will be crucial in a run chase. This Capitals’ side has a deep batting order with Kusal Mendis and Phil Salt at the top of it.
Pretoria Capitals Playing XI
Philip Salt (wk), Kusal Mendis, Theunis de Bruyn (c), Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, James Neesham, Senuran Muthusamy, Migael Pretorius, Eathan Bosch, Adil Rashid, Anrich Nortje
Sunrisers Eastern Cape
Sunrisers were out of form before they faced Joburg Super Kings in the 2nd semi-final of SA20. The batting still doesn’t look very promising given it was the hundred from Aiden Markram that propelled the Sunrisers to a massive total in the semi-final.
Smuts would score well in one match and get out cheaply in the next. Now, in this all-important match, Hermann and Markram will be the ones responsible for building partnerships in the middle. PC vs SEC, Markram’s wicket is the most valuable and if he gets out cheaply in addition to Bavuma’s early exit at the top, Sunrisers Eastern Cape will be in deep trouble. Technically, the batting order is quite deep with Jordan Cox and Marco Jansen at 6 and 7 followed by bowling all-rounder Roelof van der Merwe.
Sunrisers Eastern Cape Playing XI
Adam Rossington (wk), Temba Bavuma, Jordan Hermann, Aiden Markram (c), Jordan Cox, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen, Brydon Carse, Ottniel Baartman, Roelof van der Merwe, Sisanda Magala
Pretoria Capitals vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape Match Prediction
Pretoria Capitals have an in-form squad with many reliable players who can be the match-winners on a given day. PC vs SEC, The lack of consistency from their key players is a big concern for Sunrisers Eastern Cape. And that puts them slightly behind in this contest. Capitals’ bowling attack is also a lot stronger and in great form compared to the Sunrisers. Pretoria Capitals will start as favourites to win in our match prediction.
- 1 Betting Odds for PC vs SEC(Pretoria Capitals vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for Pretoria Capitals vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape
- 7 Pretoria Capitals vs Sunrisers Eastern Cape Match Prediction