PR vs PC: The table topper Pretoria Capitals will take on Paarl Royals in Match 18 of the SA20 league. Pretoria Capitals are the first in the points table with 17 points, while Paarl Royals are in the fourth spot with 9 points.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for PR vs PC(Paarl Royals vs Pretoria Capitals)
Paarl Royals – 2.10 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.210 in return). Bet Now
Pretoria Capitals – 1.61 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.161 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Jos Buttler score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.21. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). PR vs PC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.21. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.221). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Rilee Rossouw if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.193). Bet Now. PR vs PC, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.93. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.193). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Jason Roy score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.58. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.258). PR vs PC, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.58. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.258). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– SEC VS JSK 17TH SA20, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Paarl Royals vs Pretoria Capitals (PR vs PC), 18th Match
Date: 22th January 2023,
Time: 05:00 PM IST
Venue: Boland Park, Paarl
Boland Park in Paarl generally provides good assistance for spinners and slower bowlers. It has been the case this tournament as well. The average score while batting first at this venue reads 157.
The Paarl weather should be typically hot and sunny on Sunday afternoon with the temperature hovering around 32°C during match hours.
Squad Comparison for Paarl Royals vs Pretoria Capitals
Paarl Royals have played six matches in the competition so far, winning only two and losing four. They’re coming off a 13-run defeat at the hands of MI Cape Town on Saturday afternoon. Jos Buttler scored a fantastic 68 off 58 on a tough pitch but couldn’t see them home.
The Royals need more input from their experienced players such as Jason Roy, David Miller and Dane Vilas. The bowling attack has looked very good in the last couple of games, led by in-form Bjorn Fortuin and Lungi Ngidi. It’s not a good time to be a Paarl Royals fan. PR vs PC, Four defeats in six matches, including three in their past four, and a signifcant gap already opening up between themselves and the top three. In their most recent outing, they suffered a 13-run defeat at the hands of MI Cape Town, failing to chase down 143 despite the best efforts of Jos Buttler (68 off 58).
Paarl Royals Playing XI
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Wihan Lubbe, David Miller (c), Eoin Morgan, Evan Jones, Corbin Bosch, Bjorn Fortuin, Codi Yusuf, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
Pretoria Capitals have won four out of five matches and have 18 points to their credit with a stunning net run-rate of 2.455. They are coming off two dominant victories over Joburg and Durban, where they clinched two bonus points.
Senuran Muthusamy was impressive in the previous game, coming in for Migael Pretorius. The rest of the bowling attack of Anrich Nortje, Wayne Parnell, Eathan Bosch and Adil Rashid has been in terrific form. Phil Salt and Will Jacks have been brilliant at the top. PR vs PC, Pretoria Capitals, by contrast, are flying high at the top of the table, with four wins from five matches. The only side to get the better of them to date are Joburg Super Kings while in their most recent outing, they bowled Durban Super Giants out for 80 before completing their chase with eight wickets and 74 balls to spare
Pretoria Capitals Playing XI
Philip Salt (wk), Will Jacks, Rilee Rossouw, Theunis de Bruyn, Shane Dadswell, James Neesham, Eathan Bosch, Wayne Parnell (c), Migael Pretorius, Adil Rashid, Anrich Nortje
Paarl Royals vs Pretoria Capitals Match Prediction
Pretoria Capitals have been the standout team in the SA20 so far. They have an outstanding bowling attack, having good variety and adapting to conditions. The top order and lower middle order has been in destructive form. PR vs PC, Pretoria Capitals, by contrast, have scored in excess of 190 on two occasions and restricted their opponents to sub-125 totals twice. Compare that to Paarl Royals, who have mostly struggled in both departments despite having some top names.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000