Betting Odds for RCB vs RR(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals)
Royal Challengers Bangalore – 1.91(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.191 in return). Bet Now
Rajasthan Royals – 1.91(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.191 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Jos Buttler, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.14. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). RCB vs RR, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.14. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.114). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Faf du Plessis if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.167). RCB vs RR, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.67. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.167). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Yashasvi Jaiswal score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.194). RCB vs RR, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.94. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.194). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – MI VS PBKS 31TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals (RCB vs RR), 32th Match
Date: 23th April 2023
Time: 03:30 pm IST
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
|Stats||Matches||RCB Won||RR Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||3||2||0|
This pitch is famously known to be a blessing for the team batting second. Small boundaries,brilliant batting wicket and an electrifying outfield makes it much easier to chase.
The weather seems perfect for a game of cricket, as there are no signs of rain whatsoever. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be in the 34°C – 21°C range.
Last Five Matches
|RCB ( Royal Challengers Bangalore )||W L W L L|
|RR ( Rajasthan Royals )||L W W W L|
Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals
Royal Challengers Bangalore
The Royal Challengers Bangalore’s season has been summed up by three wins and three losses in six games. They lack consistency with both bat and ball, despite flashes of brilliance here and there. Getting a win in the previous game.
It would have definitely calmed the nerves a bit, but they would be looking to be much more consistent with their performances. Put into bat first, Royal Challengers Bangalore got off to a magnificent start, with Virat Kohli and Faf du Plessis putting on a 100-run stand for the opening wicket. However, the middle order could not capitalize on this start as they could not take the score beyond 174.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing XI
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (C), Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik(w), Wanindu Hasaranga, Suyash Prabhudessai, Harshal Patel, Wayne Parnell, Mohammed Siraj
At almost at the halfway stage of the competition, it is fair to say that Rajasthan Royals have looked the most impressive and consistent. They will feel that they missed out on a win in the last game, as they could not chase down what seemed a relatively smaller target.
After winning the toss and deciding to field first, the Rajasthan Royals would have been extremely delighted by the way the bowlers bowled in the powerplay. Restricting the Lucknow Supergiants for 154 runs, it was a superb effort from the bowling department. Ravichandran Ashwin was the pick of the bowlers, as he picked up 2 wickets and gave away just 23 runs in his 4 overs.
Rajasthan Royals Playing XI
Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson(w/c), Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Trent Boult, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals currently sit at the top of the table with 4 wins in 6 games and look one of the strongest teams in this edition of the IPL. coming off a loss, they will want to get their mojo back and get back to a winning run. Royal Challengers Bangalore on the other hand, have been inconsistent but have played some good attacking cricket. With their bowling also finding form, they will want to continue their winning streak and get higher on the points table.
- 1 Betting Odds for RCB vs RR(Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals
- 9 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals Match Prediction