Betting Odds for RR vs CSK(Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings)
Rajasthan Royals – 1.91(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.191 in return). Bet Now
Chennai Super Kings – 1.73(If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.173 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Jos Buttler, a score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 1.09. (If the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). RR vs CSK, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 1.09. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.109). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Devon Conway if he scores above 23.5 runs and has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.154). RR vs CSK, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 1.54. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.154). Bet Now
- Place a bet on the Yashasvi Jaiswal score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bets Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.204). RR vs CSK, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 2.04. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.204). Bet Now
More Match Predictions – RCB VS KKR 36TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings (RR vs CSK), 37th Match
Date: 27th April 2023
Time: 07:30 pm IST
Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
|Stats||Matches||RR Won||CSK Won||NR|
|Last 5 Matches||5||4||1||0|
The pitch tends to get slower, as the match progresses and unlike the other grounds in India, batting first might be a good option here.
The weather seems perfect for a game of cricket, as there are no signs of rain whatsoever. The maximum and minimum temperatures will be in the 35°C – 24°C range.
Last Five Matches
|RR ( Rajasthan Royals )||L L W W W|
|CSK ( Chennai Super Kings )||W W W L W|
Squad Comparison for Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings
The Rajasthan Royals have faltered after a strong start to the season, losing two games in a row that they should have easily won. The loss itself would not be a major concern for them, but the manner in which they were defeated would be.
Rajasthan Royals, who chose to bowl first, got off to a flying start, dismissing Virat Kohli on the first ball. With a second wicket in the third over, everything appeared to be going well for them. However, poor bowling in the middle overs cost them a lot of runs, but a strong comeback at the end meant that they had to chase 190 rather than the 220+ it was looking for.
Rajasthan Royals Playing XI
Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson(w/c), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Trent Boult, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal
Chennai Super Kings
After a disastrous season last year, few people would have predicted that Chennai Super Kings would be where they are now. The Chennai Super Kings are currently the most in form team in the Indian Premier League, with 5 wins in 7 games and 3 consecutive wins.
Chennai Super Kings batted first and got off to a flying start. Nobody could have predicted the absolute blitz from Ajinkya Rahane and Shivam Dube. It was an outstanding performance to score 235 runs while losing four wickets. Ajinkya Rahane scored 71 runs in 29 balls, while Dewon Convey and Shivam Dube added half-centuries.
Chennai Super Kings Playing XI
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(w/c), Matheesha Pathirana, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana
Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals appear to have faltered a little, and with Riyan Parag not firing, the middle order appears to be the weakest link that other teams have exploited. Chennai Super Kings enter the game with all guns blazing, but with their batting in such good form, their bowlers have yet to face the pressure of defending a low total.
- 1 Betting Odds for RR vs CSK(Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings
- 9 Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction