Betting Odds for SA-W vs AUS-W(South Africa-W vs Australia-W)
South Africa-W – 6.00(On Rs.100 users will get Rs.600 in return). Bet Now
Australia-W – 1.10 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.110 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Stafanie Taylor score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 2.94. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). SA-W vs AUS-W, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 2.94. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.294). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Gaby Lewis if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SA-W vs AUS-W, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Hayley Matthews score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SA-W vs AUS-W, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions–WI-W VS IRE-W 13TH MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: South Africa-W vs Australia-W (SA-W vs AUS-W), 15th Match
Date: 18th February 2023
Time: 10:30 pm IST
Venue: St George’s Park Cricket Ground
It will not be easy to score runs right off the bat and players need to be patient to build a good enough total on this ground. Something around 140-150 should be a competitive score for the team batting first.
Thundershowers are expected on the match day with a high of 23 degrees Celsius.
Squad Comparison for South Africa-W vs Australia-W
Sune Luus will be hopeful after a brilliant win over New Zealand where the bowlers completely destroyed the Kiwis. Chloe Tryon was the star of the match with 40 off 34 at number 5 followed by a brilliant spell of 2 for 12 from 3 overs.
Along with the skipper and another bowling all-rounder Marizzane Kapp, Tryon plays a key role in the middle order. SA-W vs AUS-W, Like the opposition, South Africa also has a good number of all-rounders in the squad and that should give them the required power to go against the mighty Aussies.
South Africa-W Playing XI
Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus (c), Chloe Tryon, Delmi Tucker, Nadine de Klerk, Sinalo Jafta (wk), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Nonkululeko Mlaba
Australia are well placed in the points table to make it to the semis. Looking at their current form, it looks highly likely that they would finish at the top. The opposition has a promising overall squad but Australians with their variety of match-winning players in the squad are way too good for any team in this tournament.
While Alyssa Healy continues her good form at the top with her second fifty in three matches, her opening partner Beth Mooney has also found her rhythm. SA-W vs AUS-W, The lead pacer in the Australian camp, Megan Schutt is also in her best form and that is great news for Australia going ahead in the tournament.
Australia-W Playing XI
Alyssa Healy (wk), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Georgia Wareham, Alana King, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown
South Africa-W vs Australia-W Match Prediction
South Africa Women are the only ones in this group with the best chance of beating Australia Women. The hosts have an impressive variety of all-rounders which helps not only the bowlers but also adds depth to the batting lineup. SA-W vs AUS-W, However, there aren’t as many reliable batters or particularly finishers in the Proteas lineup as we find in the Aussies setup. Australians also have a great bowling attack which will be the biggest challenge for the hosts.
- 1 Betting Odds for SA-W vs AUS-W(South Africa-W vs Australia-W)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Pitch report
- 5 Weather Report
- 6 Squad Comparison for South Africa-W vs Australia-W
- 7 South Africa-W vs Australia-W Match Prediction