Betting Odds for SL vs AFG(Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan)
Sri Lanka – 1.57 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.157 in return). Bet Now
Afghanistan – 2.38 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.238 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Charith Asalanka, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SL vs AFG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Ibrahim Zadran if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SL vs AFG, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Pathum Nissanka score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SL vs AFG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- SL VS AFG 2nd ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan (SL vs AFG), 2nd ODI
Date: 04th June 2023,
Time: 10:00 am IST
Venue: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota
We expect a good batting surface where batsmen can play their shots without fear and little in there for the bowlers. The side batting first would need to target a score above 320 runs to win here.
There would be cloudy skies over Hambantota on June 4. We expect a slow batting surface where the ball will stop on the batsmen.
Last Five Matches
|SL ( Sri Lanka )
|L L L L L
|AFG ( Afghanistan )
|W L NR W W
Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan
Dasun Shanaka will want his players to bounce back from their loss in the previous game. They were losing wickets at regular intervals and were unable to form partnerships. Their new ball bowlers were ineffective, and the Afghan batters were forced to leave the game.
Pathum Nissanka started well in the previous game, and the team expects him to form a strong partnership with Dimuth Karunaratne. Charith Asalanka delivered a brilliant knock in the previous game and will need to form partnerships with Kusal Mendis and Angelo Matthews. Dhananjaya de Silva will be upbeat, and he will need to score runs alongside Shanaka and Dushan Hemantha.
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Dasun Shanaka (c), Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis (wk), Angelo Mathews, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dushan Hemantha, Kasun Rajitha, Matheesha Pathirana, Lahiru Kumara
Hashmatullah Shahidi will be pleased with his team’s performance in the previous game. They were the underdogs, but they dominated from the start. The team is on the verge of making history by winning its first one-day international series against Sri Lanka.
Ibrahim Zadran was unlucky to miss out on a well-deserved hundred and will look to get things going with Rahmanullah Gurbaz. Rahmat Shah performed admirably, as did Shahidi and Mohammad Nabi in the middle order, giving them confidence. The lower middle order will also see runs from Najibullah Zadran and Azmatullah Omarzai.
Afghanistan Playing XI
Hashmatullah Shahidi (c), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Noor Ahmad, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad Malik
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Match Prediction
Sri Lanka will face pressure. Their batsmen appeared rusty in their previous game, and they are without their most experienced spinner due to injury. They must form alliances in order to confront the confident Afghans. Afghanistan has a strong spin attack and a strong top order. It will be a close race, but the visitors have the upper hand.
- 1 Betting Odds for SL vs AFG(Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan
- 9 Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Match Prediction