Betting Odds for SL vs AFG(Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan)
Sri Lanka – 1.44 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.144 in return). Bet Now
Afghanistan – 2.75 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.275 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Charith Asalanka, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). SL vs AFG, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Ibrahim Zadran if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). SL vs AFG, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Pathum Nissanka score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). SL vs AFG, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- SL VS AFG 2nd ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan (SL vs AFG), 3rd ODI
Date: 07th June 2023,
Time: 10:00 am IST
Venue: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota
|Matches Played||SL Won||AFG Won||Tie||NR|
We expect a good batting surface where batsmen can play their shots without fear and little in there for the bowlers. The side batting first would need to target a score above 320 runs to win here.
The weather will be cloudy with a high of 32 degrees Celsius. There would be cloudy skies over Hambantota. We expect a slow batting surface where the ball will stop on the batsmen.
Last Five Matches
|SL ( Sri Lanka )||W L L L L|
|AFG ( Afghanistan )||L W L NR W|
Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan
In the second ODI, Sri Lanka were quick to correct their mistakes and mount a comeback against the visitors. Kusal Mendis delivered an impactful knock at number three, living up to the hype. A strong player at that position who can anchor the innings can be critical in forming partnerships in the middle.
The openers had a good day as well, scoring 82 runs for the first wicket. Dimuth Karunaratne, despite having a strong Test record, has struggled in ODIs for the most part. Karunaratne has yet to reach his full potential, having only 7 fifties from 32 outings and no hundred. His fifty in the previous match gave Sri Lanka a good start, but as a senior player with 86 Test matches under his belt.
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Pathum Nissanka, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis (wk), Sadeera Samarawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana, Kasun Rajitha
Skipper Hashmatullah Shahidi will undoubtedly miss Rashid Khan, whose bowlers went for 323 runs after being put in to bat first. Fazallaq Farooqi, who smashed the Sri Lankan top order in the first ODI, went wicketless in the second.
In the 16th over, Mohamamd Nabi trapped Pathum Nissanka LBW for the first time. Noor Ahmed, 18, was quick to deliver another blow as Karunaratne was out LBW this time. The match could go either way at this point. Sri Lanka had dropped two quick wickets, with both openers returning to the pavilion. The 88-run third-wicket stand turned the game in Sri Lanka’s favour.
Afghanistan Playing XI
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Ibrahim Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Hashmatullah Shahidi (c), Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Noor Ahmad, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad Malik
Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Match Prediction
Sri Lanka will enter this match with confidence after a big win in the previous match. If Afghanistan loses early wickets in a run-chase, they could crumble. Despite significant improvements over the years, we believe Sri Lanka’s experienced bowling attack will have the upper hand in this match. Rashid Khan could have made a difference if he had been named to the starting XI. Afghanistan’s pacers are inexperienced, and if their first spell goes wicketless, the hosts can once again put up a big enough total to win.
- 1 Betting Odds for SL vs AFG(Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan
- 9 Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan Match Prediction