Betting Odds for UAE vs WI(United Arab Emirates vs West Indies)
United Arab Emirates – 6.20 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.620 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 1.13 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.113 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on Shai Hope, score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). UAE vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Muhammad Waseem if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). UAE vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Brandon King score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). UAE vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions- SL VS AFG 2nd ODI, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: United Arab Emirates vs West Indies (UAE vs WI), 3rd ODI
Date: 09th June 2023,
Time: 06:00 pm IST
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium – Sharjah
|Matches Played||UAE Won||WI Won||Tie||NR|
The pitch is expected to be flat, a bit slow, but generally good for batting. There is not going to be too much bounce and any help if present will be for the spinners.
There is no rain predicted and we should not have any interruptions.
Last Five Matches
|UAE ( United Arab Emirates )||L W W W W|
|WI ( West Indies )||L W NR L L|
Squad Comparison for United Arab Emirates vs West Indies
United Arab Emirates
Rohan Mustaffa and Muhammad Waseem failed to live up to the expectations placed on the senior players. Despite a comeback in the middle after a 75-run stand for the third wicket, UAE failed to capitalise. UAE were 100-3 after Aravind was caught behind.
This is a massive batting failure for UAE on home soil. The pitch may not be ideal for batting, and the opposing bowling attack is far superior to what these batters are used to facing in nets or on the international stage. Nonetheless, the UAE must fight much better and harder in the second ODI. Waseem started the innings with another young batter, Aryansh Sharma, who was playing in his second ODI.
United Arab Emirates Playing XI
Muhammad Waseem (c), Asif Khan, Vriitya Aravind (wk), Rameez Shahzad, Fahad Nawaz, Rohan Mustafa, Basil Hameed, Aayan Afzal Khan, Karthik Meiyappan, Zahoor Khan, Junaid Siddique
West Indies will be led by Shai Hope in this crucial series, according to the team’s management. This is, of course, in preparation for the ICC World Cup Qualifers. On paper, the West Indies’ batting lineup appears to be quite strong.
Shai Hope, Brandon King, Shamarh Brooks, Roston Chase, and the promising Alick Athanze are all on the roster. The team will rely on Hope and Brooks, but we believe Athanze has a real chance to make an impact.
West Indies Playing XI
Shai Hope (c) (wk), Brandon King, Shamarh Brooks, Devon Thomas, Roston Chase, Alick Athanaze, Dominic Drakes, Yannic Cariah, Odean Smith, Gudakesh Motie, Akeem Jordan
United Arab Emirates vs West Indies Match Prediction
Though this appears to be a one-sided match, UAE has a promising bowling attack that can put the visitors on the back foot. The batting lineup is inexperienced, and they will struggle especially against West Indies bowlers. We believe the visitors will be clear favorites to win this game and take a 2-0 series lead.
- 1 Betting Odds for UAE vs WI(United Arab Emirates vs West Indies)
- 2 More betting odds and Tips
- 3 Match Details
- 4 Head-to-Head
- 5 Pitch report
- 6 Weather Report
- 7 Last Five Matches
- 8 Squad Comparison for United Arab Emirates vs West Indies
- 9 United Arab Emirates vs West Indies Match Prediction