ZIM vs WI: After a fascinating first test, Zimbabwe will host West Indies in the second Test at Queens Sports Club, Bulawayo, on 12th Feb from 1:30 pm IST.
Get Your Cricket ID. We have a one-stop solution for all your online gaming needs
Betting Odds for ZIM vs WI(Zimbabwe vs West Indies)
Zimbabwe – 21.00 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.2100 in return). Bet Now
Draw – 1.40 (On Rs.100 users will get Rs.140 in return). Bet Now
West Indies – 3.20 (If the user bet Rs.100 he will get Rs.320 returns). Bet Now
More betting odds and Tips
- You can bet on the Gary Ballance score above 20.5 runs has an odd of 3.44. (If user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). ZIM vs WI, Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 20.5 has an odds of 3.44. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.344). Bet Now
- You can Place a bet on Kraigg Brathwaite if he score above 23.5 runs has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). ZIM vs WI, Bet Now. Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 23.5 has an odds of 2.01. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.201). Bet Now
- Place a bet on Tagenarine Chanderpaul score above 21.5 runs has an odds of 1.18. (if user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns of Rs.118). ZIM vs WI, Bet Now Similarly, you can bet on him to score less than 21.5 he has an odds of 1.18. (if the user bet Rs.100 then he will get returns Rs.118). Bet Now
More Match Predictions– AUS-W VS NZ-W 3RD MATCH, BETTING TIPS AND MATCH PREDICTION
Match: Zimbabwe vs West Indies (ZIM vs WI), 2nd Test
Date: 12th February 2023,
Time: 01:30 pm IST
Venue: Queens Sports Club – Bulawayo
The pitch assists the batters in the first innings but switches its allegiance to the spinners as the match progresses .
The weather will be cloudy, with thunderstorms expected on all five days. The temperature will range between 16 and 27°C. The wind will be flowing from the west at 11-18 kmph.
Squad Comparison for Zimbabwe vs West Indies
Zimbabwe gave a debut to Innocent Kaia and Tanunurwa Makoni. The debutant who made a fifty runs opening partnership are expected to open in the second Test too. Kaia, who has been part of Zimbabwe’s ODI & T20I teams for over 2 years, will be the player to watch. ZIM vs WI, At number three, Zimbabwe should think of sending Gary Balance.
Gary Balance made a comeback in International Cricket after getting released from England. He scored an unbeaten century (137*) to become the only second player to register centuries for two countries. Balance has 1653 runs in 24 tests with 5 centuries and 7 half-centuries. ZIM vs WI, With an average of 47.74 and a record of scoring 42 centuries in 171 First-class matches, Balance is the most experienced player in the Zimbabwe squad. He is our choice for the top batter from the home squad.
Zimbabwe Playing XI
Innocent Kaia, Tanunurwa Makoni, Chamu Chibhabha, Craig Ervine (c), Gary Ballance, Tafadzwa Tsiga (wk), Brandon Mavuta, Wellington Masakadza, Brad Evans, Victor Nyauchi, Richard Ngarava
Tagenarine Chandrapaul! That’s his name. West Indies has finally found someone to open with Kraig Brathwaite. Chandrapaul scored a double century in the first innings of the first test to become the first to score a century as an opener outside of Brathwaite since 2013.
Chandrapaul now have 382 runs in 6 innings at an average of 76.40. Chandrapaul and Brathwaite scored a whopping 336 runs for the first wicket. Brathwaite scored his 12th century (186). ZIM vs WI, He is West Indies’ leading run-scorer in the tests played over the last two years. In 17 tests, he has 1473 runs with 4 centuries and 8 half-centuries. He is our choice for the top batter.
West Indies Playing XI
Kraigg Brathwaite (c), Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Raymon Reifer, Jermaine Blackwood, Kyle Mayers, Roston Chase, Joshua Da Silva (wk), Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Gudakesh Motie, Kemar Roach
Zimbabwe vs West Indies Match Prediction
Zimbabwe are facing difficulties due to the absence of big players like Sikandar Raza and Blessing Muzarbani. They are without their top three run-getters. It will be a difficult task for Gary Balance and the skipper Sean Williams to guide the team to even a draw. On the other hand, West Indies are playing with their full squad. Their batters, as well as bowlers, are in form. They are unbeaten against Zimbabwe in 11 tests played so far.
NOW GET AN INSTANT 2% REFILL BONUS
- Register Now and get a 2% bonus on a deposit of ₹ 100 or more
- Register on Skyexch and claim a 5% Bonus on your New ID
- Minimum Deposit ₹5,000